- New York Giants great Lawrence Taylor arrested on rape charges. Kimmer recalls golfing with L.T. and Cleveland Browns running back Jim Brown in 1998.
- High school students in California sent home for wearing American Flag T-shirts on Cinco de Mayo. Kimmer discusses his patriotic recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance being cut out of an Atlanta Fourth of July celebration for being potentially offensive.
- MSNBC anchorbabe Contessa Brewer is “frustrated” that Times Square terrorist is Muslim.
- Pole Dancing “exercise” classes for 10-year-olds.
- Long-time Elvis doctor says King of Rock and Roll died from chronic constipation. This must be the worst news Ted Koppel has ever heard…
We apologize for the return of some phone break-ups. Kimmer was in the mountains and unable to use a land line.
If you have questions or comments on anything you hear during the show please post them in the “Comments” section below.
@ Steve: Kimmer and I ran out of time this week, but I promise I’ll have him discuss the Burt Ward interview next week.
UPDATED: Here is the link for part 2.