Here, by request, is The Kimmer’s famous Thanksgiving turkey recipe:
1. Do what you normally do for seasoning on the bird before you stick him in the oven. I usually cook them upside down for the first couple of hours to make sure the bottom gets done. Put an aluminum foil tent over it so the skin doesn’t get prematurely brown.
2. Before sticking him in, pour several glugs of any white wine over the bird and use a baster to squirt the wine all over him and inside too. Put the tent on and stick him in.
3. About every 20 minutes, pour more white wine and do more basting of the juices in the pan all over. Keep it moist.
4. When the wine is gone, keep basting the juices all over the bird frequently, every 20 minutes or so. In a few hours, the aroma will make you nuts. And when the bird is done, the gravy you make from the drippings will be unbelievable. The wine burns off but the flavor explodes and the white meat will squirt at you when you stick a fork in it, it’s so juicy and tender.
And have a great turkey day.
Designed by Insanity Island
On this week’s edition of Look Out! It’s only the Kimmer sponsored by Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry:
- Kimmer explains the “Leslie Dove” character
- Kimmer and I respond to comments from listeners Mike and Judy
- The media’s new savior for the BP oil spill: Hollywood director James Cameron
- Florida couple stops paying mortgage they couldn’t afford to spend money on dining and hobbies
- Members of Hawaii’s girls softball team acting disrespectfully during National Anthem
- Israel’s raid of flotilla backed by terror-linked group carrying so-called “peace activists” and aid to Gaza
UPDATED: Here is the link for part 2.
This week’s edition of Look out! It’s only the Kimmer will be posted this Friday, May 7 instead of this afternoon.
And remember: Mother’s Day is now just a few days away. Show Mom just how special she is and help support The Kimmer on The Conservative Beacon at the same time by getting her a beautiful and unique piece of jewelry from your budget-conscious jeweler Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry.
Don’t know exactly what to get her? Not a problem. The wonderful staff at Solomon Brothers will help you pick out something within your budget that she will absolutely love!
Get this: The latest fashion-layered necklaces (like the one below from the “Black and White Collection”) starting at just $40–$40!
This is just one of the many great deals Solomon Brothers is offering Kimmer and Conservative Beacon listeners.
If you’re in Atlanta, visit their beautiful showroom on the 17th floor of Tower place in Buckhead (the big glass building off Peachtree and Piedmont). Not in Atlanta? Give them a call at 800-781-8883, or visit them on the Web at SolomonBrothers.com.
Tell them The Kimmer/The Conservative Beacon sent you!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. In fact, it’s a little over a week away. Want Mom to know just how special is? Then please make sure you visit Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry and check out the beautiful, unique, and affordable jewelry they have for this Mother’s Day.
Below are just a few of the unique items priced affordably between $40 and $60. If you’re in Atlanta, visit Solomon Brothers in person on the 17th floor of Tower Place in Buckhead and please tell them The Kimmer sent you. Not in Atlanta? Visit Solomon Brothers 24/7 on the Web at SolomonBrothers.com.
Sara Blaine Cushion Cut Garnet Engraved Stud Earrings:
Ladies “Black & White Collection\” Rhodium Finished Sterling Silver 16\” Box Link Necklace with Heart Shaped Black Onyx Pendant and Signature Ruby Accented Tag
Ladies “Black & White Collection” Rhodium Finished Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Black Onyx dangle Earrings with Signature Ruby Accent Tags:
Former conservative talk-show host, Atlanta radio legend, and now part of The Conservative Beacon, Kim “The Kimmer” Peterson is selling his customized chopper that he designed himself–from paint job-to rake. Just take a look at this magnificent, patriotic, high-powered beast:
This chopper so unique and well built that it caught the attention of the folks at Hot Bike magazine. In the spring of 2005, Hot Bike featured Kimmer’s chopper and placed it on the cover. It was built at Earl Small’s Harley Davidson in Marietta, Ga and features:
- Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle 120 hp engine
- Harley 5 speed transmission
It only has about 25,000 miles on it, and only half of those are on the new Screaming Eagle engine. Kimmer’s mechanic has said that this chopper is the most well-balanced chopper he has ever ridden.
You can own this fantastic, one-of-a-kind chopper designed by the Atlanta radio legend himself–The Kimmer–for, get this, only $20,000.
You read that correctly, only $20,000. If you’re interested in buying Kimmer’s chopper please email me at Kimmer’s Chopper.
Since the announcement of the Kimmer joining The Conservative Beacon we’ve had some new readers/listeners join the community. I thought I’d post a content/program schedule for spring so everyone can set their calenders.
Starting April 5:
Monday. The Conservative Beacon Podcast with Josh Price featuring The Report from Washington with WorldNetDaily columnist, author (authorized biographer of Michael Savage), and radio talk-show host Ellis Washington. (Plus an occasional written post or two from yours truly.)
Tuesday. The Conservative Beacon Podcast with Josh Price, plus an occasional written post.
Wednesday. Look out! It’s only the Kimmer Podcast (listen to the promo below) sponsored by Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry. Plus an occasional–you know what? Let’s just say there’s always a chance of an occasional written post.
Thursday. The Conservative Beacon Podcast with Josh Price.
Friday. The Conservative Beacon Podcast with Josh Price.
Saturday. A column from Ellis Washington.
Sunday. A day of rest, so long as the Democrats aren’t trying to pass a socialist program.
Listen to the second promo for Look Out! It’s only the Kimmer here:
Today’s Conservative Beacon podcast contains a preview of the forthcoming “Look out! It’s only the Kimmer” podcast brought to you by Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry starting April 7.
Listen to the podcast below:
I am excited to announce that former Atlanta talk-radio host and fellow conservative Kim “the Kimmer” Peterson is joining The Conservative Beacon.
Starting Wednesday, April 7 the Kimmer and I (Josh Price) will be co-hosting a 30 minute podcast every Wednesday. The podcast, titled “Look out! It’s only the Kimmer on The Conservative Beacon,” will feature Kimmer’s quick wit and his unique sense of humor on the week’s top political and cultural topics, as well as responses to listener questions and comments. (To leave a question or comment for the Kimmer for the first podcast, please use the “Comment” feature on this post or email me.)
This podcast would not possible without the generous sponsorship of Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry. If you are excited to hear Kimmer regularly once again, please let the great folks at Solomon Brothers know how much you appreciate their willingness to support “Look out! It’s only the Kimmer” and The Conservative Beacon.
Listen to to the audio promo below:
UPDATE: The premiere of Look out! It’s only the Kimmer is now available here.